Once I Join:
Back to Help index
How do I send a new email?
Click on "Inbox" or go to any of your BreakThru.com's folders. Then click on the "Compose Message" link in your left navigation bar. You can also send email by going to your Address Book or Access List and clicking on an email address there.
How do I change my password?
In order to change your password, please follow these steps:
- Log into the site using your handle and password.
- Click on the "My Account" link on the top navigation bar.
- Enter your new password in the appropriate box and click on the "Update" button.
Once you've changed your password, it will be emailed to you for your reference.
If I forgot my password or handle, what do I do?
Simple, click here for our automated password/handle lookup form.
What if it says my password is incorrect?
There could be several reasons why your password and handle are not matching up. Try using your browser's "back" button to return to the log in screen. Clear the fields and enter your information again. If this still does not work, we suggest that you use the automated password/handle lookup form. Other causes could include:
- Your account has been deleted during our review process. Please check your email inbox for a notice regarding this matter.
- You've updated your account and have a new password. Please check your email inbox for your new password and try to log-in again.
- Please clear your browsers cache, and make sure you aren't using a Bookmark or Hotlist link.
- You have been inactive for 90 days and your account has been deleted. Try registering again.
How do I contact your Customer Service Department?
How do I submit a suggestion for improvement?